- Create a town centre and give the local community a sense of place – their place…’Our place’,
- Translate the retail vision of the American lead architects to be relevant to the local market.
- As brand keeper of the retail vision, create the experiential characteristics and atmosphere for the five distinct neighbourhoods to define the spaces between the stores.
- Create an ambient story that rationally and emotionally engaged shoppers and the local community throughout their journey – from arrival through to their departure.
- Create five individual tenancy fit out guidelines for each distinct neighbourhood to replicate the diversity of main street store design.
- Work closely with the other consultants to manage the implementation of the five neighbourhoods’ characteristics and atmosphere.
- Retail Critiquing Architect for all 152 retail tenancies fit out designs
On completion, this was the first time AMP Capital had completed a retail development where the final valuation of the finished development was higher than the development cost.